George Takei describes the moment when he and his family were sent to an internment camp.
"Another scene I remember now as an adult is every morning at school we started the day with the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag…there was the American flag flying over the camp but I could also see the barbed wire fence and the sentry towers pointing at us from my schoolhouse window as I recited the words ‘With liberty and justice for all’." - George Takei, The Daily Show (July 24, 2014).
Full Episode (apologies, The Daily Show website does not have the best video player).
To Be Takei documentary official website.
- Mod Dawes Sr.
- Wu-Tang Clan “Can It Be So Simple”
- Public Enemy “Tie Goes To The Runner”
- A Tribe Called Quest “Lyrics To Go”
- Wu-Tang Clan “Da Mystery Of Chessboxing”
- Black Moon “Crooklyn”
- Gang Starr “Take It Personal”
- Organized Konfusion f. O.C. “You Won’t Go Far”
- Boogiemonsters “R.T.N.S….
My mans took over my radio show last weekend. Check out what he decided to play. Nothing but illness. Thanks VFX~!
"what would the founding fathers think if they could see America today"
probably something extremely racist
"who let all these niggers out and let them read??!?!!?"